If you own a dog or a cute puppy with the following
habits, I promise you, unless you do something about it,
more headaches and frustrations are heading your way.
Do you notice your dog:
- Constantly jumps up on you, especially when you
tell it to stop.
- Refuses to end its barking, whimpering, and even
barks back at YOU.
- Listens to you only for treats. This means, you are
not worth listening to me. When it comes to it, these
dogs donít even respond to you with biscuits.
- Play-bites at your hands, feet, face and spray
bottles, bitter apple, yelping a puppy, holding the
muzzle shut, as well as time outs, do not seem to work
- Hardly ever sits for you when you tell it to. Or,
you find yourself mostly either have to push your dogís
rear down, present a treat, or shape your hand in
tricking him that you have some beef jerky. Snapping
your fingers and pointing to the floor wonít do it
- Tries to mouth you when you catch it misbehaving by
its collar. Your pooch wants to be in control at all
times. Leashes, collars and other training tools take
this away from them, resulting in mouthing and snapping
back at you.
- Growls at you or others. Except while playing, any
type of growling is a sign of a problem-dog that might
and could turn on you.
- Pushes you around, bumps into you, forces its way
through doorways, and knocks down children and kids
around. Thatís one way of your dog saying: ďGet out of
my way you idiots. I am the King/Queen in here, let me
check it out first.Ē
- Pulls on leash, barks, and even snaps on walks
especially when faced with: strange dogs, people, kids,
joggers, cars, cats etc.
- Keeps wrapping around you, walks away, or pulls
backward by holding the leash tight in its mouth. In a
way, your dog is trying to pull or yank YOU back, to see
how it feels.
- Tries to hump any dog it sees. Pushes its chin on
them, hold them on their backs, or even tries to hump
your spouse, your kid, and insists on mounting you.
Donít worry, thatís rarely sexual, but mostly signs of
- Sits on your foot, leans on you, goes between your
legs, and rests itís paws on your body while you try
giving it a command. Again, this is the same as bullying
- Demand attention and rarely stop when you tell it
to? These dogs jump up on you and they donít care
whether you are in the mood, sleeping, tired, holding a
cup of coffee, and simply didnít invite it yet. I need a
head rub and ear massage mommy. Now, yes- NOW!
- All of sudden urinates or defecates to upset you.
You know for fact your dog had access to outside and its
been years and months from the last accident. This
usually happens when you leave town, work long hours,
have a guest over, new boyfriend/girlfriend and stop
giving your dog as much as attention as you did before.
Oh yes, dogs do get even. And pooping on your bed is one
sweet way to do it.
- Hates to lie down, or lays down for a second but
pops back up. Or, instead of laying for you, he sits,
tries to shake or give a paw. Down command is the
command of respect. If your dog doesnít lie down for
you, it will never respect you, nor do a reliable STAY.
Try doing this WITHOUT bending over, holding a cookie,
slapping the floor, getting on the ground, or pulling on
your dogís front paws. Good luck!
Remember, these habits will not only stay the same,
but most definitely get even WORSE. It is all up to you.
Contact us and enroll with our programs to get these bad
habits solved or at least get it under control. If your
dog does almost all of the items above, your dog has
obviously done a great job in training YOU! Donít worry,
either you change this by our help and my expertise or
you let your dog run your life. The choice is yours.